Friday, June 1, 2012

The Downswing

We just got done spending three weeks doing extra work around our house to get ready for company.  We had company overnight this past Sunday (a my sister-in-law's family of seven).  We had the same family and my mother-in-law over Monday.  Yesterday afternoon, another seven member family came to visit and spend the night and this morning with us.  They had to leave this afternoon.

*SIGH*

We planned on not doing much except relaxing this afternoon/evening, but I have been feeling out of sorts.  The rest of the family has been napping, knitting, playing board games, watching videos, and listening to music.  I did take a nap earlier, but I just don't seem to know what to do.  I'm at a loss.





Then it hit me!  I am experiencing the same feeling I used to get at the end of a week of church camp when I was a child/teen.  I miss my friends and I'm sad they had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment